Board & Card Games
- Sum Swamp | Addition & subtraction from 0-6 (Purchase additional dice for increase in addition problems or have a multiplication dice for additional learning later on.)
- Money Bags Coin Value | Learn the value of U.S. coins as well as the addition of combinations of coins
- Allowance | Counting money, money management, addition of 2 and 3 digit numbers, use of decimals
- Monopoly | Count money, money management, addition and subtraction of simple 2 and 3 digit numbers, without carrying.
- Mille Bornes | Addition of simple, 2 and 3 digit numbers
- Pay Day | Money management, counting money, addition of 2 and 3 digit numbers
- Yahtzee | Probability, multiplication and addition, learn how to carry 2 and 3 digit numbers
- Cribbage | Addition
- Head Full of Numbers | addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Dino Math Tracks | Place value through thousands. It only an ok way to learn place value. Also, not all of the characters are dinosaurs.
- Pizza Fraction Fun | Understanding fractions from basic to more advanced levels.
- Tangrams | Geometry. There are many different sets of tangrams. You can purchase a set of tangram shapes and separate books with simpler and more complicated patterns.
- Uno | For young kids, good for learning colors and numbers. For older kids, if you keep track of points, learn addition of 2 and 3 digit numbers, with learning how to carry numbers.
Books with math games
- Math Games & Activities from Around the World and More Math Games & Activities from Around the World by Zaslavsky, Claudia
- The Everything Kids' Math Puzzles Book: Brain Teasers, Games, and Activities for Hours of Fun
- Games for Math by Peggy Kaye
- Murderous Maths - They have a new revised set for younger students which includes Brain-Bending Basics, Magic Maths, The Secrets of Sums, and Shapes and Sizes. These books are very entertaining and makes for interesting discussions about math. This does not have lots of games, but there are a few.